Thursday, December 27, 2007

2007

2007 is coming to an end...in 3 days.

What have we done in that time? Good time to take a nice rest reminiscing about this year.

What has happened? How have we all changed? Have we learned anything?

Pressing questions which would take too long to post....

During the exam periods, me and my mates said, "If we took what we know right now, and went back in time to the beginning of this year, how great would it be? (not just for test results)"

If only...

Fucking ass of a year this one :p

5 comments:

Pannis McMannis said...

Well.. don't we all wanna do that? except hope you don't cause otherwise it'll be "the second time around" kinda thing. So........ yea!
I've gotten good grades this year without any study (i'll keep that visage up cause you guys say i don't study anyway so why fight it)
I've gotten my learners this year and I am no equipped to kill! Sweeeet!
Overall a very chill year, hope next years even chill-er

castalnetta said...

agreed!

Anonymous said...

Hey hey, what's your last name? Would like to link to your blog on mine if that's okay!

JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

Haha its Michael Sohn.

And yes, go ahead if you wish

@pan: and I hate how you get good grades without studying that hard

Pannis McMannis said...

Oh man, get over it! I do study!!!