Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Test prep...

Yikes, another test upcoming this saturday...

Only worth 5% of your marks you say? I only realised the value of just one percent 3 times last semester...

The difference between a B and B+, B- and a B, and A+ and an A....

Still haven't started yet :p I really should...

Hell I got better things to do than writing this blog.

I've only lately realised how precious time is and how fast it goes after thinking about it during studying...The time writing this blog can never be "refunded" so to speak. It only passes and thats that. No buts, no excuses, it's gone.

And I think of what I've done in the past, how I've spent my time during my short, 18 and a half years of life...and there isn't really much.

The thought of this world not being able to be changed because I am only a single person in the myriad of billions, the ability to change just another person's life/time is a great power.

Think of how in a moment of need, someone helped you out. In a moment of desperate need, that someone was there. This past even may have worked out dandy and we just use it as a fun story to tell at a party or other gathering...

But if that person was not there for help...what would have happened? The amount of distress with that thought...is slightly troubling. Especially if someone close, a friend, family's life was at risk. Had this person not been there, our lives would have been that much worse, that much more harder to bear...

I believe we all live to change somebody's bad situation for a good thing one day, somewhere... Imagine how grateful that person would feel, for the existence of ourself...it's a nice thought.

That somewhere, out there, is a person, that lives just to complement me....wow.

Now thats a good feeling :D

5 comments:

Pannis McMannis said...

hah... wow is a feeling huh? Man... that's so sad!!!
You should really stop playing games... not that i'm saying that the grass is greener on this side, but it feels good to be able to do something without thinking... mmm i can't WAIT to jump on that pc and sit there and kill stuff!!! (that's a lame feeling I'm TOTALLY OVER)

JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

Uh, no, I wasn't saying anything about WoW. If I was, then I'd refer to it with the 2 capital letters :p

andychoi said...

Deep shit dude. Deeeep shit.

But the last part is a bit cheese tbh. Sounds like some script from an insurance ad.

Anonymous said...

Ah, time is a bitch.

But very true. More often than not, the one that helped doesn't really know the extent of their presence during the bad times. Haha and I agree with Andy, last couple of lines was a little too corny.

JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

But...but it is a good feeling!! :D hehe meh...