Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ah...Unicol life

Unicol life....How I miss you :(

Man, being at home isn't so good, the people that I've bonded so much with are all spread out...mainly in Korea!!

Not good, since I'm broke after my new shoes!! (refer to bebo for pictures)

Just saw a good friend of mine off tonight, and it's the last time I'll see her before next year...

Oh well, I guess this is what the real world is like.

Seeing as my glorified vision of having nothing to study was smashed a few days ago, I need a project, something to work one for the next...3 months??!!

Oh noes...

Another year down, another year older...So depressing, I'm 18 going on 19 already!! :(

I guess we're all destined to split up into our jobs and careers and we won't have much time to ourselves or our friends anymore. How would I go about preventing that?? Hmm... *strokes chin*

Anyways~ I think I'll go sleep my holiday away, seeing as I have nada to do....

No comments: