Sunday, November 18, 2007

Selling Your Soul

Interesting little topic came up today, and I was just thinking about it...

We were talking about who the owner of mojo's soul is but apparently rueben or vinnie is the current owner of it.

Then I got asked who has the ownership of my soul. I wittily replied, "I don't have one"

The gang then asked me if the girl I liked took it and but then, fortunately went off track.

This got me thinking.

Would you sell your soul to anyone? For anything? A service/material/favour?

Or maybe to the devil so that you may have one request fulfilled?

If you could sell your soul to the devil so that after you die, you suffer in hell for who knows how long, but you can have ANYTHING fulfilled, to the letter of your request, and no one will ever know about it, what would you do? Would you consider the deal or walk away? Would you sell it for love? World peace? Money?

(Remember, if you request for something to become a martyr, it ain't gonna work because no one's going to know about the request)

4 comments:

Pannis McMannis said...

Sorta like the whole jesus thing? He sacrificed himself so we can all live and something about sin. Meh! Ask the believers. But then again, he got fame. LOTS OF FAME poor bastards who didn't get any of it and did the real leg work

andychoi said...

I'm an Athiest so I don't believe in heaven and hell. Its over when you die, zip, nothing, that's it, show's over folks. I can tear my soul apart like Voldemort and be totally fine with it. Cuz I don't have one anyway to start off with.

heeyeol said...

MY SOUL BELONGS TO NOONE!!! MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE~

said...

WHy do people think if you sell your soul to the devil he'd throw you into the pits of hell

I mean come on and think for a sec
Devil gets nothing from throwing you into the hell pit and watch you suffer

I mean he gets entertainment if he has such minor sense of humor, but it doesn't make a difference anyway cuz there are already millions in the hell suffering and all of them plus you don't make much difference. 100 and 101 are the same thing yo

Anyway, If you sell yourself to the devil I think you'd have to do his bidding after death

which may not be such a bad thing

I think though, I 'd only sell my soul to the devil if he grants me eternal life lol