Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Boredom...

Boredom is....Not what I had expected. Not only do I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do, all my hopes and fantasies of having a relaxing holiday have been shattered.

1. My parents wake me up before 12. NOT GOOD.

2. All games at my house are boring. Not even WoW or Ace combat or Pokemon. This is a serious issue.

3. Everyone else is BUSY!!

WTF people... This is not what I had envisioned! My daydreams while studying for stupid epidemiology are now sundered into a thousand pieces, and liquified then sprayed at me for good measure!!

Not cool.

I've realised now, that having a full on day, is actually quite enjoyable...Because even though it's full on, we can always squeeze in a few minutes of rest/relaxation/whatever. Now, there's so much time, but nothing to do....And no pool table!! Grrrr.....

Let us hope that having to work will take some of that annoyingly large amount of time in a day away...

Plus my basketball's gone missing :(

Things are not going well...

4 comments:

andychoi said...

Fear not. Death shall come swiftly in... 5days time..
You'll never find it boring at where I'll send you to... HELL

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But in reality, you'll most likely be deeply disgusted by musical taste and become deaf.

andychoi said...

Type-o. Missed out "my" somewhere.

Florence said...

NOW you know why I always complain about holidays XP

JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

@Andy: Well, just get me the donuts and bubble tea, and I'd happily go anywhere you send me :D

@Flo: Well...fine. You win. :p